Monday, 6 September 2021
13:30 – 17:30 CET
4382 NM Vlissingen
Overview of our COVID-19 measures
- Every guest must show a COVID certificate*
- Measures are taken to control visitor flows. This is done with the aid of one-way walkways and signaling. This ensures that the recommended physical distance of 1.5 metres can be adhered inside the venue.
- Each visitor has a reserved seat.
- We only use around one third of the capacity in the event location (two third is allowed)
- We make use of one-way walkway flows as much as possible.
- In places (i.e. reception, cloakroom) where queues may arise, we provide signing that clearly indicates 1.5 metres distance.
- General signing is present at the event location pointing out the basic COVID-19 rules.
- Hosts & hostesses are responsible for awareness-raising where necessary.
- The presenter can use sound amplification to encourage people to follow the guidelines where necessary.
- The number of participants has been reduced in order not to cross two-third capacity of the venue.
- Catering will be served at your seat inside. In case of good weather the closing drink will also be organized outside (no 1.5 metres restrictions)
- At crucial places within the event location disinfection gel displays are provided.
- Mouth masks will be provided, but are not compulsory.
* COVID certificate for travel or events
If you would like to travel within the European Union or attend an event in the Netherlands, you will need to show a COVID Certificate, with a negative test result, proof of vaccination, or proof of recovery. People who live in The Netherlands can present these using CoronaCheck.
Steps for getting a COVID Certificate for travel or events using CoronaCheck and more information: see the following link
Prior to the visit
- Read this confirmation email carefully
- Participation in the event is not possible without prior registration (note: you already subscribed for the event) and a COVID-19 certificate in combination with your personal ID.
- Travel alone as much as possible and avoid rush hour in the case of public transport – there are sufficient parking spaces available nearby the location.
- Stay at home if you experience COVID-19 symptoms.
During the event
- Upon registration your COVID-19 certificate will be scanned via the Dutch app ‘CoronaCheckScanner’ and will be verified with your personal ID.
- Observe the hygiene measures
- Keep a distance of 1.5 metres inside the venue, if not seated
- Disinfect your hands each time you enter and leave the site
- Follow the instructions and guidelines communicated on site
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions: email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you on 6 September on the Sluiskade in Vlissingen.
With best regards,